Tuesday, November 27, 2007

On Loving the Difficult

….It’s true what they say that Love hurts
The intricacy of committing to it without expectation or agenda
The pain of rejection when you just want to support
The hurt of undeserved judgment when you just have pure intentions
The tragedy of envy from others when Love works for you

….In the face of pain and agony, why do I choose to Love?
When I can go the different way and leave them in their misery?
When it is easier not to care because they couldn’t care back?
When what you get in return is something you are not worthy of?
When all you’ve ever hoped for is for them to recognize that Love is the answer?

….Despite the difficulties, I choose to go back to Love
Where forgiveness sets me free
Where compassion becomes a cure for the pain and hurts
Where patience brings out hope for the troubles that it brings
Where tolerance and acceptance glues the indifferences…

…I trust in Love because everybody deserves to be
I trust in Love because there is so much pain already
I trust in Love because that’s the best I can give
I trust in Love because that’s the Greatest Power God has given us
I thrust with Love because it moves us to the Heavens that we deserve…

… So let us Love until it is Difficult NO more…

No comments: